Hours of Operation
This website is owned and operated by Trend Makers, LLC. ("Trend Makers"). Trend Makers is pleased to offer its products and other related information and materials through this website.
IMPORTANT – THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, THE USER (referenced herein as "you," "user, " or "your") AND TREND MAKERS. THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES EACH TIME YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS AND ANY WEBSITE PROVIDED BY TREND MAKERS AND EACH TIME YOU PURCHASE A TREND MAKERS PRODUCT. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") BECAUSE THEY GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY, AND/OR MATERIALS ("SERVICES AND MATERIALS") PROVIDED BY TREND MAKERS ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ("SITE"). TREND MAKERS IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE RELATED SERVICES AND MATERIALS TO YOU ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
ALL PURCHASES OF PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTED OR MARKETED BY TREND MAKERS, WHETHER PURCHASED ON THE SITE OR ELSEWHERE, SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
· Remember what is in your shopping cart
· Remember how far you are through an order
Functional cookies are used to:
· Remember your log-in details
· Make sure you are secure when logged-in
· Make sure that the web site looks consistent
· Offer live chat support
Performance cookies are used to:
· Enhance the performance of the web site
· Enhance the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
· Allow you to share and like
· Send information to other websites to customize their advertisement
· Market our own products
Examples of use:
The cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
· Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies
· Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
· Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password when logged in to TRISTAR or a website for one its branded products so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
· Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
· Analyzing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on www.aboutcookies.org or click “Help” in your browser menu.